FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:37:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Vacuum house for wiper  (Read 2151 times)
clockedin

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2017, 10:00:10 AM »

Hi all... I need to know where the vacuum house for the wiper goes... Might seem like a dumb question .. I've looked through manual and I can't seem to find where it goes....any help would be appreciated.
ardiesse
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 10:38:28 AM »

No question too dumb . . .

There should be a steel pipe which runs from the vac. section of the fuel pump, along the bottom of pushrod cover, past the distributor, and then upwards at the rear of the pushrod cover.  The pipe ends at about the height of the cylinder head.  The hose attaches onto the pipe.  The other end of the hose is a push-fit onto the wiper motor.

You just have to avoid the wiring, the choke and speedo cables, and the firewall when routing the hose.

Rob

Remember: if your Holden's not leaking oil, it doesn't have any.
clockedin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 07:34:24 PM »

Thanks ardo else... Spot on.... Without you guys I would be in a pickle... Thanks mate.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: