FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:09:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: gauge re lettering  (Read 4038 times)
my8thholden
nsw-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2019, 08:09:00 AM »

Gents ..Before and after .. Gauge glass re lettered ,( sorry about reflections in images ) had them made by Michael ..Vinyl Lettering Direct ..excellent service ..ordered on line arrived next day ..$35, two sets ..

Have fitted gear box and clutch, water pump,fan ,to engine on test rig ,now a radiator and fuel tank ,have to finish off generator , red motor fuel pump intend to run extensively ,before putting in car  ..clicked on preview and images disappeared..ill post maybe come up there ..I dont know !!

these days i'm half as good for twice as long
my8thholden
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 08:19:12 AM »

Sorry ,there were 2 images in this box ,now gone ..beyond my skills ..thought I had it all worked out with step by step here beside me ..got them in the box ,proud of that, do a review !!! and they just disappeared ..sorry ,I'm not going to bother any more ...i'd rather go and make a thermostat housing gasket ,than sit here looking at things that just change ,you've guessed right ,i'm pissed off ..Vern

fcee
vic-club

Model: FE

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 11:06:57 AM »

Know how you feel Vern ,I don't post photos , no idea ,perhaps we need an instruction video ! cheers Steve . Wink

Sale Victioria
my8thholden
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 07:02:56 AM »

Steve ..I have cooled down now ,my wife told me to eat one of Harvs head gaskets so I run a bit kooler ..My daughter made up step by step procedure for me to follow to post images ,it worked ,proof is here on forum ,members like to see images ,and so do I,I follow same procedure ,result is different,then any "pop ups " or instructions I don't understand ..its me ,I learned computers from about 50yrs of age on ,and just settled on basics ,should have kept up to speed ..my fault ..when she is free ill get her to look again .Vern

waynos

patience grasshopper

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2019, 06:55:20 PM »

dont worry
keep buildin that car.
thats all that matters. Grin Grin Grin Grin

The grinder is mightier than the sword.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print