FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:22:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: canopy industries side window  (Read 2850 times)
fe van
nsw-club

Model: FE

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2016, 08:43:44 PM »

G'day all, my dilemma is I have a fe van, I wish to restore the body back to being windowless which is not impossible but it will be a lot easier to leave the windows, Undecided not sure which way to go now as the windows are growing on me now  ???I'm not 100% sure of the vans history but was told there was a plywood type seat in the back and judging by the size of the forward window it looks to be the sliding type window size? can anyone give me a size for that canopy industry window that slides please, I measured the vans forward window in the centres, 705mm horizontal and 335mm vertically also it looks like it had hand straps on the pillars both sides was this something done in this rear seat conversions? I noticed the front bracing is removed for that fold down seat and my van still has it in place? I know it's a long shot but does anyone have a set of those windows and rear seat they wish to sell or the seat mechanisms that I could borrow to try and make some? as making the seat is easy just getting the mechanisms right will be the challenge any info or help would be great thanks Darren.

FATBOY
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 06:33:07 AM »

Your lucky day ive got a set of windows to suit $80 and there yours
regards fatboy

fatboy
hsv-001

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 07:08:50 AM »

My old van has the fold down seat in the back floor if you need a pattern . But in mine they used a station wagon rear window and tail gate .
fe van
nsw-club

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 08:12:13 AM »

Thanks for the replys I'll give you call fatboy, where are you located hsv-001? I'm in Sydney I would like to get more pics and measurements if I could thanks Darren.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: