FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 20, 2024, 08:19:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Rear louver  (Read 2789 times)
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

Model: FE

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2003, 09:49:43 AM »

Hi Mark.
The sedan & ute louvres are totally different. The ute one will screw to the two uprights in the rear window. Also, the ends are cut off, then spot welded back on at about a 30 degree angle. The later ute (FB EK) louvres are curved at the ends & a bit wider across the back.
Easiest way to do it, is hold it up to the back window in the ute. If it fits, there you go.
Rob J

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
msjc

I love FC utes

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2003, 06:24:45 AM »

Thanks Rob,                                                                  
                     I checked out what you said and it all seems to fit except for the part where the louver screws to the uprights. On my one the uprights are 100mm narrower than the ute uprights and they are set up to slip under the window rubber, anyway I think it will be OK.                                           Thanks again, Mark.              
« Last Edit: July 24, 2003, 06:33:49 AM by msjc » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: