FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 12:10:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 63 futura conv.  (Read 2523 times)
fink

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2014, 07:49:11 AM »

Ok!i can feel the knives gion in already,but if you can't appreciate the lines on these things,you just aint with it.It's a factory v8 289-c4 auto on the columb,p/steer,p/top,8'' diff,new brakes,interior fair but you can buy a retrim kit with seat covers and door trims for $800,split bench, the body's in vgc,white with black interior,chrome is in vgc also,it's a LHD car out of the states,this is a RAREV8 car and easy to convert to RHD if you wan't,minor rust on rear wheel arches,and that's it,never been repaired before,nice''patina'' as is.
PLZ guys,calls only,0402713418,btw I have all the relevant Import papers,i'm selling this cheap as I've a sedan delivery on it's way and need the funds so10K buys it or after 2 weeks it goes on Baywatch.
I can txt pic's or come check it out,Gaz!
fink

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 03:25:08 PM »

Sold,who want's a MilkyBar  Kiss Kiss Cheesy
Off to New Zealand.
Gaz!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: