FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:24:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FREE Chev parts  (Read 3685 times)
brett_f

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: April 12, 2014, 05:08:15 PM »

I Have two or three tubs of older Chev motor parts. All used but i dont want to throw them out when someone could use them. Hot cams, timing gears/chains twin row, solid lifters, water pumps, rocker covers chrome and original finned monaro but poor condition maybe able to polish. harmonic balancers including an externally balanced 400 chev one and other parts. These are located in a storage shed in Hoppers crossing. There is also an electric glass sunroof. Cant remember what it was from. First in first dressed. A slab of carlton draft stubbies get you the lot. Will be at the storage shed tomorrow morning if you are interested. Regards Brett
fink

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 05:18:18 PM »

Brett,i understand your under a bit of pressure coz your moving,but the phrase goes like this''First in-Best dressed''i'll take the parts only if you''ll sit down and have a couple[2]with me! Gaz! Grin
brett_f

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 06:56:08 PM »

Ummmm, I will need to think about this.....................................Ok. All yours gaz. You will need to meet me at the storage unit so call me tomorrow to make a time. Might be other stuff there you might want. Not sure though. I haven't been there for awhile. 0412 282 282.
Brett
fink

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 11:06:31 PM »

No probs Brett,as soon as Candy[I think that's her real name]wakes me up and cooks me brekky,i'll give you a call and we can arrange a time.
Gaz! Cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: