FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:51:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: My other FC, the stolen one.  (Read 7685 times)
customFC
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2003, 10:08:21 PM »

Hey gang.
Thought I'd share some pics of the other FC I own.
Bought the car as an abandoned project that had been sitting under a tarp for many years. Dragged it home to finish the job, giving me a nice FC to drive whilst my other car came off the road to make mods/repairs easier. Well, got her back on the road, and 6 weeks later, some lowlife stole it. (no insurance, but that's another story) It came with a lot of nice accessories, and I added many that I had stashed away, including venetian, louvered spats, grill badge, scratch plates, NOS number plate frames, dress rims, Smiths clock and a NOS steering wheel and horn button etc.
I only got to drive the car to 1 club meeting, and we attended the EH birthday show, All Holden Day and was part of a club display at Bankstown Airport. All this happened 13 years ago in 1990, and the car has never been seen since. It disappeared. I have resigned myself that i will never see her again, but if I could find the scumbag that took her, WATCHOUT!
These pics was taken at the EH birthday, the cars first outing.

My car at the 5th All Holden Day

Here she is out front of my house, which is where she disappeared. That's my other FC in front.

Here are some particulars on my car that will identify her 13 years later.
Colours: Mercedes Marine Blue and white (HR colour, I forget the name, starts with A)
Rego BPK817
Body # 6308 S
Chassis # 812431S
Engine # L481226

I hope no-one here ever experiences that feeling of finding your pride and joy stolen.
Regards
Alex

« Last Edit: April 10, 2005, 02:33:17 AM by custom_fc » Logged

dam-mad

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2003, 01:24:45 AM »

Hey Alex,

Very nice ride and sorry to hear it fell in the hands of some low life.. About 16 years ago in Adeliade my Bro in law and I caught some dick trying to steal an FC I had at the time... No charges were laid but he did entertain us for several hours and I don't think he would have ever tried to pinch another FC..

Deano
slim
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Ring 0420768346 for genuine FE/FC parts.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2003, 05:26:17 AM »

Looks like a lovely machine , Thats the reason why Im very apprehensive about leaving any of my cars out of sight , even for a minute , Throw in what happened to Alfio , and there are certainly some nice types about the place . We Must Look out for each other at Club functions and Runs in general , as parts become scarcer, the older cars become more of a target to car thieves , May the fleas of a thousand camels infest there arses.  

Im located at Liverpool, NSW
customFC
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2003, 10:38:51 AM »

Grin @ dam-mad. My mind is pondering what a couple of hours entertainment looks like.
Regards
Alex

dam-mad

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2003, 08:07:28 PM »

Alex,

This would be FC theif pushed my car about 500 metres up and around a corner which was all slightly down hill before we caught him..The entertainment started by watching him push it all the way back..Then we decided to show him some scenic sights of the Adeliade hills, he was so thankful for this that he was offering us his stereo, record collection, money and other items of value out of grattitude Cool
robbzfc58
Guru

Gone but not forgotten.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2003, 08:57:36 PM »

just wondering-no charges laid against u or him-prob'ly not his gear he was offering

robbzfc58
RIP Trevor Robb: a good mate to all on the FE-FC Forum
dam-mad

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2003, 09:37:59 PM »

No charges were laid against anyone but I'll admit once the booze wore of I  spent the next few weeks waiting for the long arm of the law to tap on my door...The only thing we got was a few dollars for petrol he kindly offered.
slim
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2003, 02:27:22 AM »

Should of cut his fu%$#&g Hands off , So he could never push a car again , Let alone Drive one . Wish I was there . I wouldnt care If I did get charged , It would be worth It. And Im sure hed contribute to paying for a good Barrister anyway . OOps there I go again. Getting excited.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2003, 02:29:52 AM by slim » Logged

59er

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2003, 06:03:59 AM »

I agree with you Slim, it is a worry to leave your pride and joy anywhere these days. Bastard car thieves are every where. (Bye the way where are you parking that nice new FC you just got,the one with all those lovely accessories).OOps now I'm getting excited. See ya Kev..
slim
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2003, 07:29:25 AM »

The tools you have wouldnt quite do the job Tongue Tongue , Sorry KEV .Maybe when you get your Nasco toolbag, and Fan to cool down the Hot parts . (Lol)  :  We shouldnt joke , Its a serious subject , and I truly feel for you ALEX , I had no knowledge of this , until recently and have had several cars stolen over time . Its the emptiest feeling in the world , looking at an empty space where your pride and joy was once parked. When car thieves are caught they should have to face off with there victims and friends, This would be a lesson the courts cannot administer.      KARMA

nicko
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2004, 05:02:15 AM »

just going for a wander into old stories and found this, when taking notes of body numbers we need to have some way of cross referencing for stolen cars even if they are rusted under a tree,maybe its a waste of time what does everyone else think?

Sarge
Guru

My 57 & Old No 7 all a Man Need's

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2004, 06:15:43 AM »

Nicko
       I think you will find that Ken is keeping such a Register. Even if its info on a voluntary basis I think that its a great Idea and hopefully this will lead to stolen vehicles be found. It to will give us all a bit more of the history of the FE FC Holden when he finishes his book. May-be Slim you could start a register of the low-lifes that steal our works of art. I would be only to happy to chat with these people and explain the error of their ways.

Regards
Sarge

Mark Lees Tallerbudgera Queensland
        0421 165 351
Holden Classics; a BREED above the rest
customFC
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2005, 02:38:17 AM »

Updating picture links as requested by fellow forum user.
Regards
Alex

Sarge
Guru

My 57 & Old No 7 all a Man Need's

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2005, 07:37:41 AM »

Alex
      I look at these photos and man I bet your still steaming about this , That is one very nice motor car. Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

Oh and for what its worth many years ago I guy I served with found his stolen car some 16 year after, It was found in somebody's private collection. So may-be there is still hope.

Cheers
Sarge

Mark Lees Tallerbudgera Queensland
        0421 165 351
Holden Classics; a BREED above the rest
FE_STD_WAGON
qld-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2005, 11:11:16 AM »

Hi Alex,
It was good to see you again at the nats. thanks for reposting the pic 's again it's much appreciated. I've forgotten what you said the colours were could you please refresh my memory Smiley

Thanks Mick
customFC
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2005, 08:32:33 AM »

Hey Mick.
Colours: Mercedes Marine Blue and white (HR colour, I forget the name)
Regards
Alex

FE_STD_WAGON
qld-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2005, 11:31:53 AM »

Hi Alex
Thanks for the info Smiley

Regards Mick
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print