FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:40:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Club Model  (Read 2726 times)
red_devil
nsw-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: March 16, 2013, 12:53:39 PM »

Guys as you know we are doing the FE and FC Vans.
If the club agrees we can do a very small run of the vans with the club logo or a particular message that the club wants.
The club would have to nominate colours,design and naturally we will not build any without club consent and approval.
If you guys have any interest in this model would you let me know your thoughts.

Happy to say we are building the Holden 69 HT Van yes another Aussie first and we have been given permission by the NRMA to supply them a small quantity and we are now allowed to see them as well as the HD Van was exclusive to the NRMA. We were given a handful of HD's at the end of the promotion as part of a swap deal which I was able to offer at a reduced price.

Later this year we will build I believe the most beautiful model ever to be offered on the Australian market.
Sorry no info as we have to do the press release when the car is on the way to Oz, so we have to keep this baby under tight security but will be worth waiting for.
Regards
John.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: