FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:27:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Muncie clutch setup  (Read 2981 times)
2door350

Model: FE

RAT 059

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2012, 04:03:35 PM »

Hi,

Trying to setup my new Autogear M22 on the desk before it goes in my HT on Monday, Ordered a Hadfield hydraulic slave bracket CB03 which arrived last night, dummy it up on the bellhousing (factory 10.5" chev passenger side fork entry with factory clutch fork) and the angles are all wrong!

Looks to me that it doesnt work with the factory fork? Rodshop told me it will when i ordered it, rang them yesterday arvo, apparently their 'expert' is away till monday lunchtime...

Got car booked in my mates workshop first thing monday morning to swap in my new 350 and muncie for old 350 and t400, Need a solution?

Anyone got a pic of thier hydraulic muncie clutch setup?

cheers
2ddor350
brett_f

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 11:59:11 AM »

2door350,
Are you running the original chev bellhousing. I used the muncie in an LJ torana and simply hooked up the original rat trap clutch. The chev bellhousing has the mount for the pivot ball on the rh side but is not drilled or tapped. It also has the hole for the fork but just needs to be cut out. If you end up going down this path let me know as i still have the tap for it.
Regards Brett
2door350

Model: FE

RAT 059

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 10:50:26 PM »

It was an auto so no rat trap, think i've got it sorted now, cut up a fork and made it happen Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: