FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:19:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Station sedan  (Read 14061 times)
HARKO
« on: March 31, 2003, 04:38:01 AM »

This car has been in storage for the last 5 years at katoomba ,It has a two pack respray in original colours ,grey motor in good condition and trim also in good condition ,brakes need attention after no usage fo the last 5 years but otherwise good condition price is $3000 ,Ph 42 975183
Jay
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2003, 02:30:08 AM »

I am looking for a FC to buy, any body type. Is this wagon still for sale?
HARKO
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2003, 10:34:05 AM »

It is Jay
Ring the number thats posted and Im sure you will get a reply mate..
julier

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2003, 10:39:47 AM »

also Jay, your email mailbox is telling me it won't take any more mail -. If you clear it a bit, I can send some details re FC special sedan.
regards
Julie
HARKO
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2003, 10:43:53 AM »

Its called Ettiquette Julie, If a mans talking shop dont jump in and talk about your own shop on his turf . Tongue
julier

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2003, 05:00:00 AM »

no need for a message like that. I was trying to be helpful, but don't need that kind of reply. Unusual, as everyone has been lovely on this site so far.

If I had committed some bizarre 'etiquette' lapse, I'm sure the administrator would let me know.

No offence was intended.
FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Model: FC

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2003, 07:00:50 AM »

Harko
Why is it every time you post a pic it is distorted and out of focus.

Could you please reduce the size of your pic's to make it easier to see in the future. The car looks great from what I can see. It even has scratch plates. Better not let slim see it he will snap that one up quick smart.

I would also like to put my 2 cents in as to Etiquette. I believe you need the lesson as julie was only offering advice, not trying to cut anyones grass from what I read.

Cheers Jim

Forgiveness is easier than permission.
slim
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Ring 0420768346 for genuine FE/FC parts.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2003, 08:33:42 AM »

I see All Fe/FCS .   Grin

Im located at Liverpool, NSW
FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2003, 08:50:06 AM »

Hi Slim

The way you snavel up these lovely old classics worries me. I will have to come down to gods country some time soon and come over to your place for a look see and may be pay you that $10 while I am there.

I might have to drive down with a trailer in tow so I can bring home all the extra's that I need/want/have to have. I think I am starting to get an obsessive compulsive dissorder - if it off an FC I need it and I need it yesterday.

Cheers and keep watching

customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2003, 10:06:20 AM »

If you click on the photo name next to the paperclip at the top of Harkos first post, it will open the pic in a new window and resize it.
Regards
Alex

HARKO
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2003, 12:02:15 PM »

Sorry julie  ive been told I have a dry senseof humor and I always stick my foot in my mouth ,I guess it wasnt that tastefull now that Ive reread it  but in the futre relax I was only having a crack at you ,Have a crack back at me cheers.

The photo size I havent mastered yet ,obviously, I dont do this purposely and once its posted I cant delete it to fix  
Effie C

Model: other Holden

Still Lost & Confused

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2003, 01:15:56 PM »

If you click on the photo name next to the paperclip at the top of Harkos first post, it will open the pic in a new window and resize it.
Regards
Alex

G'Day Alex
Followed instructions, clicked on paper clip picture reopened in new space but resize it?
Must be blond as white out does not seem to work on computer screen.
John M

LIVE LIFE ONE DAY AT A TIME,FOR TOMORROW MAY NEVER COME!

Photo Site:http://img53.photobucket.com/albums/v161/EffieC/
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2003, 06:59:54 PM »

Just like Alex said, but make sure the window is not MAXIMISED, then you can click and hold the bottom corner to resize the photo.

Harko, the image is 1109x536 pixels, if you resize it to 800x600 or even 640x480 it will turn out heaps better.

Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2003, 07:03:52 PM »

Here's a resized one.

RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2003, 02:02:39 AM »

The administrator was away, but now I'm back  Kiss

Julie, Harko might have come across a bit heavy, but it is considered poor form to try and flog your car in someone else's ad, OK?  You'd be miffed if he or someone else did the same in your For Sale thread.

And on the subject of pictures, if you limit them to 400 (or 450 max) pixels wide, the window won't get all munged up and require sideways scrolling.

Here endeth the lesson.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
slim
Guru

Ring 0420768346 for genuine FE/FC parts.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2003, 08:17:51 AM »

Has anybody ever been Barred from the Forum , for bad computer etiquette. And are there guidelines somewhere , or is it human nature and common courtesy ! And sorry for posting this here , but its the only place it would make sense .  Harko Dry Humour , NO WAY , Hes very witty. Or  should I say Wet and Wild.He must have been on the WILD TURKEY .

Im located at Liverpool, NSW
FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2003, 11:41:24 AM »

Hi Slim
To answer your question???

In every folder there is a read before posting section..

As for the Barred bit Ret will have to answer that.

RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2003, 04:47:42 AM »

Slim,

Only one person was ever banned, and that was for offering Radar Detectors for sale, which is an offence in NSW, (and possibly elsewhere).  There was also a bloke who came close by insisting on posting HQ-WB stuff for sale despite repeated requests not to.  But we're a pretty democratic mob - I didn't have to ping him, since everyone jumped up and down on him and he eventually stopped.  A couple of people have had to have the finger-waggling routine, but that's about it.

It's a pretty easy forum to administer, thankfully.  Nearly everyone knows how to keep a civil tongue and play nice, which is why the forum is such a success.  There are other forums (fora?) that I've belonged to that eventually collapse through all the flaming and abuse.

So, smiley stamps all round Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Vinnie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2003, 07:40:19 AM »

Russell
Unfortunately, after viewing the car it seems that your description as to the state it is in is most optimistic and i would like to offer you $1000 "Cash" at this point of time.
Vinnie
HARKO
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2003, 09:00:47 AM »

Bit hard to understand Vinnie, Is Russel the owner and if so I dont think he visits this site, And also if this wagon is only worth $1000 Ill eat my undies ,Have a look in the members cars section at my wagon for not much less, and that was the best buy out of nine or so I looked at so I dont think Im being forward in saying if it is the right section you have placed this post in and it is the right car then my thoughts would be that you might be trying to steer other possible buyers away.
If not and this wagon has no floor and all the panels are full of bog and the engine is smokey the hey my mistake I will apologise,   Please fill us in !
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: