FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 21, 2024, 03:47:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: A Way to repair paint scratches without spraying  (Read 4255 times)
FE 4 ME
qld-club

Model: FE

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2011, 11:23:41 AM »

Hi there my Holden friends,
  i came across this on youtube and thought it looked very interesting and handy for those shopping carpark scratches and i guess if someone even runs a brick along your door twice ( Check video ) and how to repair it without using a can of spray paint

see what you think, i did think it would be a handy thing to have in your garage if it does work like it demonstrates ??

let me know what you all think...it just might help a lot of us if it's the real deal !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVkJT_hL6Zs&NR=1

"Have A Great Holden ( FE ) Day !!!" SmileySmileySmiley

FE 4 ME

$$$ Parts Catalogue 1948-1969 for sale ONLY $15 $$ all Money goes to the FE/FC Club QLD PM Me to get this great Catalogue
Paul In Ireland
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 05:16:08 PM »

Looks good and if it worked only nearly as good as it does in that experts hands, it would be very handy. Mind you if I did my FE I would be left with a lovely shiney making it obvious I repaired something.... Wink

The International FE FC Fleet of Ireland
Education is where you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't.
FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 06:34:38 PM »

hehe so true, you would end up having to do the whole car...  Tongue   

the only questions i had was, how close can they match the paint colour of your car and how much does that small bottle he used cover ? and the obvious is how much Huh... maybe i might just ask the same Q's to them on their website and find out

what is space  Wink

FE 4 ME

$$$ Parts Catalogue 1948-1969 for sale ONLY $15 $$ all Money goes to the FE/FC Club QLD PM Me to get this great Catalogue
FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 06:57:51 PM »

UPDATE....................................................

well it looks like it's a too good to be true at the moment...the website came up with nothing but a blank screen, googled it and sure it came up with the same website addy ( which i than tried to get the same result ...blank screen ) and youtube threads... which i noted was posted in 2009 so maybe they pulled it.....

see how anyone else goes.....

mind you it looked a good thing, you'd think if it was a successful product the website would be active Huh? maybe a techo out there might be able to crack the website trick Huh

FE 4 ME

mc54

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 03:51:59 AM »

Try this link

http://www.spraylessscratchrepair.com/

Mike
FE 4 ME
qld-club

"A Sweet Sensation"

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2011, 08:31:42 AM »

Thankx Mike, that website worked and it looks very similar...... when i get some extra time i might contact them for further info and prices

FE 4 ME

Ed
Guru

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2011, 01:20:55 PM »

deep scratches thru the basecoat are pretty hard to fix.

Im skeptical about the result, a good camera angle will make anything look good.

in the shed
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: