FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 28, 2024, 02:21:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE FC Station Wagon Chrome/Stainless Moulding  (Read 2431 times)
CJR08

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2011, 05:24:41 PM »

G'day,
         First time poster,I'm after mouldings for a station wagon. I have a few bits but if someone has a full set they might be willing to part with that would be great, or if not I definately need the 2 left hand quarter panel peices , but would be interested in any bits available. Can be contacted on 0428958870.
          Cheers
                   Cuan
Franno

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 05:15:27 PM »

Did you ever have any luck with this search. Just curious, as am looking for same for FE sedan. Not sure of my chances!
Franno

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 05:48:34 PM »

I have in the past month managed to locate three of the four chrome moulding side strips - two door spears plus passenger side front quarter panel strip, with embossed Holden lettering. All three in great condition, very good price. Now looking for the front indicator housing. Have been advised that parts are not overly easy to locate but are out there. Good luck. Let me know if you come across anything i could use in excess of your own needs.

Cheers,

Franno,
Perth
FC_NUT

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 10:54:14 PM »

Hi guys,

I have just about got a full set of stainless minus the front guards, I'm in Victoria south east suburbs.

Daimien

Daimien,   

Carrum Victoria
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: