FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:21:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: fe ute, eks and a monaro for sale.......  (Read 2480 times)
retro

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2011, 09:12:03 AM »

Hi guys, its time i face the music and really get serious about moving these cars...Ebay very soon.

one black ek, flash line kit, bits of nasco, fully registered, new motor, new clutch, redone front end, very clean original trim, fluted bonnet, cmy 61k nsw plates, twin carbs. Tidy car, very appealing and straight body. lots spent recently. Was at last years nats.

One strata blue modified sedan, oek.o61 plates, celica 5spd, 202, disc brakes, engineered, chasis kit, bucket seats, drag ways, v8 shortened diff, set up for freeway crusin and daily drivin (ex dna's car), sweet low ride and lots of goodies.

One coca cola red fe holden ute, grey motor, bench seat, redone trim, very straight and rust free body, neat paint, good tray, was rego'ed before storaged. Easy to re register, ventain blinds, spats, very cool and tidy ute. Ive owned for 10 - 15 yrs. probally best around.

One fb project, some rust work (easy left) strong near new motor, still registered, will throw good bits needed to finish off.

One purple holden monaro, 2004, cv8, auto, long rego, very neat and tidy, one of 25 in colour combo. Very low kms, must sell. Wont find 04 with this many ks at my asking price. $ask now..

VT commo, great donour or daily run about, rego, neat and tidy, will let go at $2750, as i dont drive her anywhere anymore.

Best call me on 0402 946 097.
Will only discuss prices to those who look at cars, or prove to be honest buyers, my prices are discount low as i want the room for a new toy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: