FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:29:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 1950/s Malley's Esky Metal Excellent Condition  (Read 7203 times)
shep135

View Profile
« on: December 06, 2010, 04:11:25 PM »

I Have forsale on ebay a 1950's metal Malley's Esky.

If it were any better you would wonder if it was real original. Just as important as the jack
There is 12 pics on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220704712131&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

This Esky is just about as good as the day it was purchased and it's the best one of this age I've ever seen.

It comes with all of its original fittings (I've seen these with food racks in them but thats a different model),

It also comes with the original piece of packing cardboard with the original stickers still on it and a small bag of charcoal.(apparently put in at the end of the production line to inhibit rust, I think it worked)

The paint on the lid( I think that's it's actually enamel ) is bright and shiney but there's a small amount of surface rust in two corners.

The paint on the Esky itself is like brand new, however there are tiny amounts of surface rust on it aswell that are hardly noticable.

The decals on the Esky are crisp and clean but there are small amounts of damage on them that you can see up close. a few

steps back and they look brand new . (Just like the whole thing really). The decal on the underside of the lid I would

describe as just about perfect brand new.

The inside I would also describe as brand new never used. The Ice Tray and the drinks tray are like new.

Like I said before this is the best one I've ever seen and I'm struggling to give it a score out of 10.

9/10 NO 9.5. well lets just say museum quality.

Shipping is at buyers expense. Dimensions are 42 x 40 x 24cm

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220704712131&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:ITEbay Item #Ebay Item #
Maco
nsw-club

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 07:11:38 PM »

Hi Shep,

Have you got the original box to go with it?

John

Better in Green
shep135

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 07:31:16 PM »

unfortunately no
FC427
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 09:43:40 PM »

I have a red Esky  the model after your one it  has the  gold anodised tray in the top and the cup holders came in the original box with the tartan cooler bricks [now rusted out ]  has a few marks from me using it over the last 10 or so years but still it great condition think I bought it at auction for $7  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin.......FC427.......

As I lay rubber down the street I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide please dear god protect my ride
shep135

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 05:14:27 PM »

This item has sold.
Thanks for the interest
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: