FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:33:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Sedan Body  (Read 2786 times)
HARKO
« on: March 28, 2003, 12:17:26 PM »

Im about to admit defeat for the current FC body with just to many repairs and also in unusual places so I would like a body as close to rust free as possible $$$ paid
also some Mags to suit FC-EK too
contact Harko on 0405 309325
Jockster

Old Holdens never die they just go faster

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2003, 12:37:18 PM »

Harko
I can't help with the body shell, I had one but it has  gone to a new owner and is becoming a drag car. I do have a set of 7x13 US racing mags with 50 series tyres on them that have done less than 2000 miles. They are a little wide for FC but are a nice fit on FB-EK. Price is $800. I have attached a pic of them when they were on my FC

Cars are my life not just my work
HARKO
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2003, 12:16:33 PM »

Thanks anyways Jockster but I believe that FE-EK accept the same offset ,same floorpan and panels etc so I will have to decline and keep on lookin
Jockster

Old Holdens never die they just go faster

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2003, 01:04:53 PM »

No worries there Harko
I might keep them in case another window of opportunity comes along. They were too wide for my car with the HR front end, but we slipped them onto my mates FB sedan (which is a stocker) and they cleared ok, although it might be touch and go if it was lowered. If an EH should come along at the right price they fit perfectly, so I might look along those lines. I will keep my eyes peeled for another body as there are still a few floating around this area, the one that I had was near perfect, just had minor rust in one floor pan and I sold it for $50.00, which seems ceap but I got it for nothing as the guy wanted it off of his property
Cheers
Jock

Cars are my life not just my work
Digger

Classic not Plastic

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2003, 01:19:46 PM »

Hey Jockster
The car looks cool, rapped in the colours.

Steve
« Last Edit: March 29, 2003, 01:21:26 PM by digger » Logged
air-chief

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2003, 10:03:30 PM »

Hey Harko

Shame bout the sedan body, why not stick the running gear into that wagon of yours?  From the pics you posted it seemed that you had done heaps of work to it.

cheers a-c Cool
HARKO
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2003, 02:39:39 AM »

Yeah the wagon seems to be the way to go at the moment A/C  but its all on the backburner whilst I finish a rebuild on a damn VW (Curse mumble curse) Have to keep the girls happy sometime I spose.,In the meantime Ill see what comes up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: