FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:55:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap VP commodore sedan V6 Auto, NSW, 6 mths rego Cheap.  (Read 3060 times)
retro

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2010, 08:27:34 AM »

Hi guys, my friends mum has just collected a new car and has her vp commo for sale.

As far as i know at the moment is...

car located at smithfield, new tyres and brakes, auto, drives well, elderly lady owner for some time, immac intererior, faded paint (will try light buff as the clear coat has not been destoryed yet, stright, mechanically good, standard right down to radio and hub caps, six months rego, consistanly garaged.

Maybe a good donar car once rego expires, first car, daily driver or cheap family hack. Price neg, car will be in my possession from mid next week.

The car belongs to a good friend, thus i dont want to see her getting ripped off, but i will hint she wants it gone asap.  :wink:  :wink:

Offers and information or an inspection can be made by calling me on 0402 946 097. 

Very cheap and good car.
retro

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 10:33:41 AM »

forgot to tell em the price....

$1500 ono.
retro

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 08:10:14 PM »

any interest?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print