FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:04:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: New Member FC Help  (Read 2424 times)
Sunday special

Model: FC

View Profile
« on: December 17, 2009, 03:28:18 PM »

Hi Everyone,
This is my first post .
 I Finnally got one!!
After wanting an FC since i was a little kid , finally at 34 i could afford to get one not being my daily driver.
I Have scored a 58 Special all original except motor (grey from an EJ)and is a real "head turner"
It has been registerd for 51 years straight with orig plates and is on the road.
I have had it for 2 years now and i am considering a few changes.
I have decided to hot her up as you would in the 60's e.g Chromies,extractors& twin carbs etc.
first on my list is getting the floor pans and sills done,I had a HD prem as my first car and was canaried for rust and i want this one to last,
My first request from those of th forum is a recommendation for anyone to do the work? i am south east Melbourne.

Cheers,
Sunday Special
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 04:35:01 PM »

Speak to Dinkum Autos in Moorabbin, they do work on earlies & whilst I have not had work done there myself, others in the Vic club have. I am in the west of Melbourne and would recommend Hoppers Stoppers for early Holden work. Hardest thing is getting in there - they are booked a long way ahead normally.

Ken
Sunday special

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 11:22:58 AM »

Thanks Ken,
Those guys are great, i wouldnt take my FC anywhere else for mechanical.

Cheers,
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: