FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 02, 2024, 11:24:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Rough (ish) FC in Melbourne  (Read 2366 times)
Paul In Ireland
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« on: September 13, 2009, 08:37:33 AM »

Ebay Item #180406101864

I am not an expert but i think the buy it now price is a little high? Considering the panel damage etc.....

The International FE FC Fleet of Ireland
Education is where you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't.
careyman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 11:10:57 AM »

looks like its been under the sea for a few years
pedro
qld-club
Guru

Model: FC

If you haven't grown up by 50, you don't have to.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2009, 07:17:40 PM »

looks like its been under the sea for a few years

Looks like some of those pics were taken while it was still under the sea Wink, you didn't need to be an expert to pic the price was a little high on that one Paul.
                          Pedro

I love animals - they taste great

F4+
jasonr70002

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 07:36:34 PM »

Ok lets be honest here it was not a little too high it was very very very very high for a complete shitter. I do realize they are rareish but some people need to get a bloody clue that not all old cars are gold mines on wheels I mean the prices some people want for everyday parts of old cars is beyond a joke I even had one bloke want $100.00 for an EH sump with no pickup and we are all smart enough to know that a sump is bloody useless with out it. I truly wish people would stop money grubbing because driving and restoring/modifying old cars should be an affordable past time and not segregated to the few with above average spare cash deposits. EVERY EH had a bloody sump and so did EVERY LC & LJ torana with a six. I have been quoted prices for stuff and went out the next day and got it from a wreckers for sometimes a tenth of the cost. I give most parts to people because I know what its like to be railed over prices for bits and I do realize if they are rare as hens teeth they do cost more. Anyway I had my bitch so heres to cheaper FE FC bits.
Jason

Golden Holdens FE-FC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: