FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:20:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Camp Quality Family Day -Anzac day show n shine.  (Read 1905 times)
retro

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2009, 08:58:38 PM »

Hosted by the new victoria tavern, Victoria Street, NSW, Anzac day 2009.

The day will include Action on Cue dance show, face painting jumping castle, possible bulldogs and parramatta players, Army tank, BIG RAFFLE WITH significant giveaways, TWO UP, BBQ and full family resturant facilities, LIVE BAND, speed way cars, bash cars, Car show and Truck show with great prizes, and best of all a great social atmosphere.

Overall planned to be a big family day, with a decent car show for the men.

Please pm me if your thinking of comming, so i can reserve spaces etc, and get a fair idea of how many cars we are getting.

Remember its a family day, orgainsed partially by myself, in order to benifit camp quality, who do great work for our community, so please pitch in and show us your pride and joys.
Paul In Ireland
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 10:04:57 AM »

Where is it exactly?

The International FE FC Fleet of Ireland
Education is where you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't.
retro

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 06:23:51 PM »

At wetherill park, nsw.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: