FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:01:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Show and Shine  (Read 2368 times)
Wayne
nsw-club
Guru

I Love my FE

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2009, 07:10:55 PM »

Hi All
 The Old Car Social Club are holding there 6th Annual Show and Shine on Sunday 29th March at Flower Power Newbridge Rd Moorebank this is in Sydney. It is open to all types of vehicles. The money raised on the day is for Diabetic Awareness. Last year there was 180 vehicles on display. The gates open at 8.00am and all vehicles are to be in place by 9.00 There will be trophies presented on the day around 1.30.
Entry Vehicle $10 Lookers $ 2 Family $5.There will be entertaiment through out the day.
 For those in the NSW club who are not going away that weekend this would be a good day out for you
WAYNE
FC_Driver
nsw-club

Model: FC

We Love our FC...

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 04:02:15 PM »

Hi Wayne
I'm rostered off on that day at the moment, so "IF" my job dosn't change Jan & I  will be there with the FC.
Allways a good day.
Bruce
Wayne
nsw-club
Guru

I Love my FE

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 01:22:05 PM »

Hi All
 This is a reminder for those who are not going to Kurri Kurri this weekend that the Old Car Social Club will be holding there annual show and shine this sunday this will be a good event to go to. They are expecting over 200 vehicles so would advise to get between 7.00 and 8.00. There is plenty of entertainment through the day for you to do and see. The trophies will presented at around 1.30
WAYNE
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: