FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:51:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 2008 Commemorative Print / Photo  (Read 23220 times)
FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Model: FC

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« on: September 27, 2008, 11:11:50 AM »

Hi All
I was just wandering if any one has put together a print (collarge of photo's) for the Mt Gambier Nationals ?

I have the previous 3 produced by the NSW club and hope I have not missed the boat Huh

Cheers Jim

Forgiveness is easier than permission.
FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 11:14:53 AM »

http://fefcholden.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9292.0.html

Hewart
nsw-club

Holden on forever...

profile.php?id=1071847991 hewart
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 11:08:40 AM »

G'day Jim.....

No mate, you haven't missed it!!

Yes, there is one in the pipeline... it's almost finished, just a little stuck on a couple of pics I guess. It's designed similar to the previous one so they should hang together well.

I'm still searching around for a couple of killer shots if anyone's got one they'd like to contribute Wink

Cheers
Les...

FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 11:40:53 AM »

Hi Les
Thanks for the update on the print, I have not as yet had any of mine framed so might wait until I get this one and have both 50th framed together. The wife of one of the blokes I work with has her own framing business she does a great job and I get mates rates, Hope we can come up with a great design to highlight them both together.

Cheers Jim

FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2008, 09:05:17 AM »

Hi Les
Any update on the anticipated release date yet ?. Waiting for the print is a little like waiting for Holden to release a new model. I hope the test drives around Lang Lang have established its suitability to represent the 50th Anniversary of the Finest Classic ever built by General Motors Holden.

Cheers Jim

RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 11:50:36 AM »

Jim (and all other interested parties)

The 2008 Nationals Poster has been finalised at long last, and will be available to order in the next week or so. We are awaiting confirmation of printing prices, but we expect the price to be in line with previous years. If it goes up, it's unlikely to be by much.

Thanks again to Les for his sterling work on the design.

The poster will be A2 size, the same as the 2006 version.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
FC0058
qld-club
Guru

Jim Altmann
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2009, 12:40:24 AM »

Hi Ret & Les
I will most likely be away when it comes out, during my abscents I have asked FE_UTE (GaryS) to secure me 2 copies of this fantastic print.

Cheers Jim

RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2009, 05:28:20 PM »

The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW have produced a new, limited edition Poster Print commemorating the 12th FE-FC Holden Nationals, held at Mt Gambier, SA.  The print is A2 size (same as the Phillip Island edition), and features a variety of images from the event, overlaid on the most famous tourist attraction of Mt Gambier, the Blue Lake.  The background includes the official 12th Nats logo, and features images and owner details of the Top Ten vehicles and of course the Grand Champions.

Available at the bargain price of $17 ea, unframed.

Postal orders will be shipped rolled in post-pak cylinders at an additional cost of:
   $7 for 1 to 2 posters
   $10 for 3 to 6 posters
   $15 for 7 to 9 posters

Proceeds from the sale of these posters go towards the running of the 13th Nationals. So support the Nationals cause and buy at least one.

Only limited numbers of these posters are available, so get in early to avoid disappointment. Your cheque should be made payable to the:

FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW

and posted to:

FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW
PO Box 609
PARRAMATTA NSW 2124

Alternatively, you can Direct Deposit into our account.  Send me a PM or email for the account details.

ATTENTION CLUBS
Place a bulk order (ten or more) and we’ll waive the postage cost and ship the posters flat (not rolled) to you, for your members to collect at a club meeting.

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
Paul In Ireland
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2009, 01:39:11 AM »

International postage? Paypal option?  Huh

Cool

The International FE FC Fleet of Ireland
Education is where you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't.
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2009, 12:45:49 PM »

Paul,

I did wonder about that when I was doing the postage pricing, but thought the poster would most likely appeal to attendees. On the subject of payment etc, I've sent you a PM.

RET

Paul In Ireland
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2009, 12:52:28 PM »

Well, if I could have I would have, and it would look good on the wall anyway.

The International FE FC Fleet of Ireland
Education is where you read the fine print. Experience is what you get when you don't.
old-blu
nsw-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2009, 07:50:47 PM »

Congratulations on another amazing collector print of the Mt. Gambier Nats!!!!!!!!!  Cheers Old-Blu. Smiley

6th, may 1958 "I was there".
ezzacoombs

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2009, 08:21:48 AM »

hey ret,

if your heading down the the meet on tuesday the 5th, can ou bring me a poster and ill give you the money for it on the spot. is that ok??

thanks mate.
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2009, 12:04:21 PM »

Eric,

Meeting is on the 12th, and yes there will be some available on the night.

cheers
RET

EffCee
Guru

F4+

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2009, 09:14:23 AM »

RET

Are these posters still available?

Keith

Canberra, ACT

F4+ Wink
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2009, 02:45:29 PM »

Yes, posters are available, and there will be some for sale at Grey Pride this Sunday. Alternatively, PM me for postal details.

cheers
RET

cajerridoc
sa-club

WHAT TO DRIVE TODAY?

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2009, 01:22:46 PM »

Now that I have my full sized posted I have realised that Iain Burns is secretly a WA club member. Sad really as we have just elected him the SA president. May explain why WA keep winning the sport challenges though.

Nice poster. I found my 3 cars and me.

Robin

The sticker says "I'd rather push my Ford than drive a Holden". I agree, I'd rather they pushed their Ford than drive MY Holdens!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: