FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:17:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: www.mrmugs.com.au  (Read 3021 times)
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« on: January 31, 2008, 10:00:05 AM »

As sent to the SA Club

My name is Dave Sowden, of Penrith in Sydney and I currently reproduce the Automotive artwork of Sydney based artist KEITH PULVER onto high quality collectable mugs,  Keith's artwork consists of a wide variety of old Aussie Cars, Muscle Cars and Hotrods,  I thought you and your members might like to take a look at these mugs as collectable items for your club and members.

Each mug is made in Australia and individually hand printed featuring a hand drawn sketch from the collection of Keith's artwork, the reverse side of the mug features the Holden or Ford logo depending on the design.

The mugs are a premium quality 11oz. dishwasher and microwave safe and come in their own white gift box, perfect for giving as a gift.

The mugs are available for purchase on eBay or directly from the manufacturer, for eBay purchases see http://www.mrmugs.com.au and follow the link or email mail@mrmugs.com.au

Keith's artwork can be viewed on his website:  http://www.rusticprints.com 

Club purchases and wholesale orders are welcome.

Any interest from yourself and your members would be greatly appreciated.

Dave Sowden.

customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 11:19:55 PM »

Hmmm!
Looks like a nice product, just not sure how you can redraw artwork from original ads and take credit for them.
In the case of the FC wagon, he has flipped the image but now the fuel cap is on the wrong side of the car, though he did convert the steering and alter the colours.
Some of the drawings do look like they are taken from real cars though.
Regards
Alex

Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2008, 01:14:09 PM »

The image of the FE was taken from Scott's (collecta) FE Sedan, same number plate too!

« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 01:18:23 PM by stinky » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: