FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:37:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: effie's going to Mt.Gambier  (Read 1313 times)
FEHOLDEN

like all good things...it will happen eventually.

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2007, 11:25:54 PM »

gidday all

after 8 years holidaying in my mum's shed i have decided that it is time to get my fe going in time for easter 2008. i just have a couple of initial questions before i decide which way to attack.

i have hr front and rear end to go under running torana front discs and gemeni booster but my current ht kingswood daily driver is running v8 discs. How hard would it be to run the bigger discs/drums on the hr running gear?Can I use the ht booster?Is it worth the trouble of wrecking the kingswood.What other parts can i use off the ht?

I have a 202 in the shed and a 186 running 186s carby & headers in the kingswood.Which motor would i be better off to use? Can i use the carby & headers on the 202?The plan is to modify whicheve motor i use.

Finally i have been offered a hx column with the lights etc.on the indicator stalk.How hard is this to link up to the hr front end?Will it still be collapsible?How much of it will i need?ie:column,steering box, drag link,tie rods etc.How hard to get electrics right?

How much engineering would be required for Vic.and would any body be able to reccommend a sympathetic one not too far from Cockatoo?

I know ,it was more than a couple of questions but i am all excited now and want to get on with it Grin

thanks in anticipation

Denis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: