FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:51:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: carsales OLD FC custom.  (Read 10657 times)
Ed
Guru

Model: FE

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2007, 03:39:44 AM »

so you dont like quad lights eh john?
Tongue
how many of these old customs do you see these days? most have gone to the scrapyard.

did you check it out Trev? bring it to the nats!

I'd like to experiment with a new style of quads but not like any of these traditional styles...  and probably not on my wagon...

Cheers

Ed

in the shed
trevmc62

FC =fun car

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2007, 06:47:29 AM »

Yes and I am going to get it 2 extra engines plus other bits and pieces I will be cataloging the un-needed stuff so I can list it here.
Something else I was think about doing is making the top head light hi/lo beam and putting spotties in the lower ones, I have some here that are the same size as the lights that are there already

T junctions you get there with the better half navigating and the missus says "Turn left right here" ?!.....bugger!
HAD 708

Model: FE

Holdens and the Mighty Woodsmen truly magnificent

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2007, 07:51:35 AM »

Just had a look at this post it is not a ex Army car is it? It looks very similar to Ken Mcleans old car that was originally customised in the 70's as well, similar to this. Ken??? Also do we know the spec plate details?
Brett

Brett Gillard
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: