FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
April 29, 2024, 04:59:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Wrecking - FB Wagon  (Read 6509 times)
cajerridoc
sa-club

Model: FE and FC

WHAT TO DRIVE TODAY?

View Profile
« on: December 17, 2006, 05:25:59 AM »

I bought the car for the scratch plates and some other bits and pieces. Shows 79k on the odometer. Now its time to move it on.

The front guards are straight and have a small amount of rust in the rear top corners only, perfect over the head lights and in the bottom corners.

There are 4 good, mostly rust free, doors that came with the car and 3 good blue door trims. Front passenger is missing.

Bumpers are straight but the overriders are stuffed on the rear and the chrome on the rear is dimpled.

Floor mats are good with little wear and one tear high up under the dash on the front one.

Seats (blue/white) seem well sprung but the covering is stuffed on the bottom section on both and in the top left corner of the rear. Good covering on the floor (grey)and wheel (blue) arches in the wagon section.

Also has two matching mirrors half way along the guards. Quite useable but need restoration.

There is also a good bonnet and grille and all the other chrome and stainless as well as lots of other bits.

Get in now before the crusher does.

Robin

0401 124 285

The sticker says "I'd rather push my Ford than drive a Holden". I agree, I'd rather they pushed their Ford than drive MY Holdens!
Moon

Keep on buildin'em!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 12:04:25 PM »

Hi there, just wondering if you still have the FB wagon & what sort of nick the inner sills are in? I have to replace both sides in my FC right from the front where the outer subframe legs bolt to the sills as they are non existent, so if i could get the entire length of it all in one cut & in good or repairable condition, it will save me a lot of hassles.
Cheers,
Moon.
cajerridoc
sa-club

WHAT TO DRIVE TODAY?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2007, 07:58:28 AM »

Moon,

The outer sills are fine and I am reasonably sure the inners would be OK, but I will have to check.  

Where are you located?

Robin

The sticker says "I'd rather push my Ford than drive a Holden". I agree, I'd rather they pushed their Ford than drive MY Holdens!
Moon

Keep on buildin'em!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2007, 11:40:20 AM »

Hi, I have sent you a PM.
Cheers,
Moon.
cajerridoc
sa-club

WHAT TO DRIVE TODAY?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2007, 12:24:41 PM »

Moon,
I have been at work all week so I will have a look at it.  I have read you PM.

Robin

minifcvan
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 05:05:12 AM »

hi robin, do you have all the side chrome for the wagon.. cheers mark
cajerridoc
sa-club

WHAT TO DRIVE TODAY?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2007, 04:19:03 AM »

I think it is there. Anything in particular you are after?

Robin

minifcvan
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 04:36:53 AM »

HI ROBIN,MAINLY THE BITS THAT GO UNDER THE SIDE GLASS ALONG TO THE TOP OF THE FIN.CHEERS MARK
minifcvan
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 04:39:36 AM »

AND A REAR BUMPER THATS STRAIGHT AND ON PITTING ON IT (HA HA)..CHEERS MARK
cajerridoc
sa-club

WHAT TO DRIVE TODAY?

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 02:21:06 AM »

The rear bumper is straight and rusty and I only have the left and centre sections. As for the side strips I will check in the next few days and let you know.

Robin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: