FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:10:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: CRUISE-NIGHT NORTHSIDE BRISBANE  (Read 1577 times)
bent8-58

The older it gets-the slower it was!

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2007, 04:29:08 AM »

Gaday all!
just wanted to let you guys know of a northside cruise destination thats rapidly outgrowing its carpark.lts on the 4th Friday of each month - March 30th-next Friday by my books, at Humble Pie, on the Toorbul-Donnybrook overpass.(a couple of kays past the Caboolture-Bribie ls. overpass) It starts at around 6:30,dead easy to find,take the exit,turn left at the roundabout & you should be in the middle of it,the main car park is just up on the left ,but  it fills up VERY quickly. Might as well make the most of it before it gets canned l reckon. Like most good things they either get canned by official-dom(?) or wrecked by dickheads. Anyone who cruised  the Zone at Rothwell last winter knows what a top night it was, nothing but memories now as far as l'm told.  see ya there (hopefully)  Daz.

I LOVE CATS.....BUT I CANT EAT A WHOLE ONE BY MYSELF.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: