FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 23, 2024, 06:34:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Sedan to sell or swap  (Read 3236 times)
choppedek
« on: August 30, 2006, 11:05:39 PM »

G'day out there. New to the club so hopefully someone can help us out.
Recently bought a chopped EK ute for my next project. Also came with a complete FC Sedan. Looking at selling the sedan or swap it for a FB-EK ute rolling shell.
FC can be restored as has quite good parts and panels (motor noisy). I have complete list of whats ok and 'what's not on my computer, so can email.
If anyone can help us out or knows of any leads, you can contact me on 0403 401 689 or email me on my_cottage@bigpond.com.
Car located in SA.
Cheers  Smiley
DagsFC

FC holdens Rule!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2006, 02:35:06 AM »

Hi Choppedek,

I have sent you an email

Cheers Darren  Smiley
HARKO
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2006, 07:44:52 AM »

Hi Chopped EK , Sounds cool mate , Ive got one here too so its all to cool ha  Grin
choppedek
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2006, 09:23:26 AM »

Hey there Harko,
I'll get the pics on as soon as she arrives in Adelaide.
Coming down from Roxby Downs by truck, should be here early next week. Then the fun begins. Ah the joy of it all. Cheesy
choppedek
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 10:26:56 AM »

G'day out there. New to the club so hopefully someone can help us out.
Recently bought a chopped EK ute for my next project. Also came with a complete FC Sedan. Looking at selling the sedan or swap it for a FB-EK ute rolling shell.
FC can be restored as has quite good parts and panels (motor noisy). I have complete list of whats ok and 'what's not on my computer, so can email.
If anyone can help us out or knows of any leads, you can contact me on 0403 401 689 or email me on my_cottage@bigpond.com.
Car located in SA.
Cheers  Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: