FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:46:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: OLKAT - Tayz's FC Sedan  (Read 12228 times)
TAYZ
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2005, 05:38:45 AM »

SRV,
        FC is stock standard with only 55000 miles.  I did not want to modify it in any way due to registration, nows its registered in my name different story.  Have twin carbs on a manifold ready to bolt in, trimatic possibly after nats next year then probably work the motor some but that will be about it.  tail lights just bolt straight in where existing ones goand I just added some blue dots, even though they dont work.  I am going to rig up an extra globe so they will work!!  If any one wants a set of those lights i can get them as the guy who has them has quite a few sets, cheers

Paul TAYLOR
SRVLIVES

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2005, 06:01:10 AM »

Now that I'm a fully paid financial tyep member Cheesy I gained acces to the Stonecutter's... er, I mean, club section of the forum and caught up on when you originally bought it.

Good buy and great job you've done on it too.

SRVLIVES

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2005, 06:03:27 AM »

Oh yeah, and am interested in those taillights.... let me know how much $ please.

minifcvan
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2005, 05:12:34 PM »

Shocked Shocked hi tayz congrats on the rego.Its one fine looking fc cheers mark Shocked Shocked
NascoHunter
vic-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2005, 06:36:06 PM »

Well done Tayz,
                  Your FC look's great and well done on getting the old girl back on the road. Look forward on seeing your FC on a club run.
  Cheers Tony G.
TAYZ
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2006, 01:22:16 PM »

Have purchased hot grey motor for FC and hopefully will be installed very soon with help from darcy and his dad and jamie(FEHOTROD).  Should complete the OLKAT just nicely
with 2 twin strombergs, new extractors on a worked motor with lumpy cam and a hot exhaust system, will also have to change diff centre.  Will post pics of engine bay from before and after wil;l be a big change, cheers

TAYZ
minifcvan
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2006, 05:38:49 AM »

Shocked Shocked :ohi paul hows the fc ?? anymore pics?? cant wait to see them .. cheers mark Grin Grin Grin
TAYZ
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2006, 11:00:44 AM »

After seeing pics of Ed's wagon I now want to kustomise a grill for my FC.  I have put a set of radials on it now and it has made it about 15mm lower and it is impossible to drive it anywhere as i have also fitted laker pipes to both sides(scrapes over every bump.....)  BUT it looks good in my eyes so i wont be raising it.  I also ditched the spats and fitted a set of cruiser spats on the rear and it has changed the appearance of the whole car, they are expensive but look s*&t hot!!  hopefully motor will go in next couple a weeks to a month but will be in before Nats, cheers

Paul (TAYZ)
customFC
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2006, 01:00:16 PM »

Sounds like some cool mods.
Got any updated pics?
Regards
Alex

HARKO
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2006, 11:14:42 AM »

Ditto !
TAYZ
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2006, 11:39:46 AM »

I was going to wait until aftre the Nats till i put some pics on.  The FC is now in bits as I have put another grey in it and i am currently changing the diff.  It never ends.......  (the grey has had some decent work done to it)

TAYZ
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: