FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:38:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Rust Repair Sections  (Read 2517 times)
TAYZ
« on: July 09, 2005, 07:46:56 AM »

Have just got hold of catalogue froma bloke in Maryborough  (Vic) who makes a lot of rust repair sections for old cars.  For FE/C
Ute Tailgate Skin     $60-
Sills Outer                $50-
Front and rear half door skins   $30-

If something else is needed he can probably make it.  Also a lot of other holden and Fod sections for different models.
If anyone is keen i will post his details

TAYZ 58
Poo Wagon Bloke

If its not Holden it Aint Golden!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2005, 08:12:03 AM »

Tayz,
I for one would be very interested in your man's contact details as I am just about to launch into new sills, pans etc on our Poo Wagon.  I must say though that at those prices I can't fathom how he could turn out a quality item for such a low price.  However, I would love to be proven wrong

Alan

The Mighty Grey never dies!!
COL58FE

FE225

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2005, 09:00:28 AM »

G'DAY,
I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD PLEASE SEND ME HIS CONTACT DETAILS AS I AM CHASING SEVERAL RUST REPAIR SECTIONS AT THE MOMENT.
CHEERS COL.
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2005, 09:03:15 AM »

Those sill prices are pretty damn cheap, I'd be interested for sure.
Have you actually seen his work Tayz?

FATBOY
Guru

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2005, 09:08:53 AM »

ive been sent some pics of rear quarters for a sedan nos the guy wants 300 a side

cheers fatboy

fatboy
TAYZ
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2005, 09:13:10 AM »

No sorry havent seen his work but i have a copy of his catalogue and he makes heaps of repair sections for different cars.  His name is Craig VAYNE.  Number is 0438726697.  I apologise its Maryborough in QLD.  My mate told me about him and i dont need any rust repair sections, just thought some people on here might like to make an enquiry with him.  Good Luck!!!  and hope it works out if anyone gets any repair sections  ( just read catalogue, if anyone wants a copy let me know and I can try to get it to you if really interested)

TAYZ 58
« Last Edit: July 09, 2005, 09:18:16 AM by TAYZ » Logged
FB_MAD

I can't think what to write here so this will do.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2005, 08:54:35 AM »

Craig was advertising in "Parts Peddler" mag in issues here and there going back a few years.I know he has been doing repro rust sections for a few years now as I had one of his catalogues dated 2002 (can't find it now) and coincidently to this original post I rang him for a new catalogue only last week.I havn't seen any of his work so can't comment on the quality. I think he works from home.He did tell me back in 2002 that if the required section isn't in his catalogue he can make to order if a decent pattern was supplied but I'd call to him to confirm all above details.  Terry.

Has anybody seen my red pen??
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: