FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:47:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: fc running gear  (Read 1448 times)
minifcvan
« on: June 29, 2005, 12:50:26 AM »

hi all is anyone interested in some fc running gear? its all there from the radiator to the diff. front end every  thing asking 350 ono (cheaper if you help pull it out) will listen to offers you can hear running and test drive you can pm me or ring me on 0438629421   im near wagga waggga                                                                                                cheers mark  Grin  Grin        
« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 12:52:27 AM by minifcvan » Logged
blacky

Model: other Holden

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2005, 10:12:45 AM »

G`day Minivan , I am chasing a good motor and gearbox , would you be able to get it to Temora ? There is a trucking company there who bring gear over to us and I can get it here cheap if I can organise to get it to their depot.
Cheers , Blacky.

I spent most of my money on beer , fast cars and women - the rest I just wasted.
minifcvan
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2005, 10:20:45 PM »

hi blacky there fishing trip was cancelled due to the rain. so im trying to find a courier to get it there for you will let you know how i go cheers mark Grin Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: