FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:05:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: EJ Special canberra  (Read 1979 times)
Dattoact

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2005, 11:59:39 PM »

Hi guys
I have an EJ special for sale.
92000 miles, original documentation, owners manual and wallet, purchase docket (Beazley and Bruce car  Braddon) most rego papers nrma certs Ej-EH shop manual.
The car is yellow white roof, original paint appart from small areas that the previous owner has touched up.
There is a small shell service sticker in the windscreen that says next service 87000 or 19/4/89:o
The car has slight damge on the lhs and a small ding on the frhs headlight surround. front and rear bars are ok. interior needs front bench seat join repaired and the rear bench top panel needs replacing.
I have been 100% honest with the description of the car.
This car is an excellent runner i have had no problems and starts on choke first go in the mornings ( canberra cold
:-/)
I am returning to study and do not have the funds to restore this car. I have advertised this in the canberra times this weekend for $3900 ono.

please send me an e-mail or contact me on 0415606346  
« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 12:00:20 AM by Dattoact » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: