FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:48:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: NSW Club Christmas Party pics.  (Read 1841 times)
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2003, 12:29:45 PM »

Our club celebrated another great year with an outstanding Christmas Party a few weeks ago.
We had karaoke, face painting for the kids, a great lunch, club awards presentation, a display of 24 FE FC's, a visit from Santa with pressies and even an Elvis sighting.

On behalf of the members of the NSW Club, we hope everyone on the board as well as our Club friends everywhere had a

Regards
Alex

fc_ute

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2003, 10:02:37 AM »

where are you guys getting those extra long bullets that are used on the wheels of the wagon and ute?
craig
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2003, 11:59:39 AM »

Hey Craig.
I believe they were picked up at John's Rod and Custom in Vic.
Regards
Alex

fccool59

rain sucks     http://www.yout ube.com/watch?v =N1Uj

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2003, 08:47:40 AM »

I purchased my bullets from smooth cruizin in Queensland by COD, These guys have a lot of custom bits for early holdens like tail lights, fibreglass skirts and frenched FE FC headlight surrounds, the bullets are also listed in the John's Rod & custom catalogue and come from MOON in USA who prpbably get them from somewhere in china.
Now that the Dollar is strong it may also be worth pricing them directly from MOON.
They come in various sizes so if you are going to get some, work out what hubcaps / wheels you are gonna run.
I have EJ hubcaps with a hacked up valiant 14" trim ring over 13" HR rims, it just about looks one peice from a distance, they seem to make wheels like tasmans look pretty flash too.
I paid $52.00 for the pair.

rain sucks  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Ujma1lBac    rain sucks     rain sucks
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: