FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 29, 2024, 09:20:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Car  Display  (Read 3342 times)
Wayne
nsw-club
Guru

I Love my FE

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2003, 12:12:49 AM »

Hi
I was asked the other day  if I would be interested in attending a car display at Mcgraths Sutherland to celebrate  100 years of motoring and was asked if any body else would be interested in attending.
  The display will be on both days  but you do not have to attend both days you can choose the day that  is best for you it will start at 9:00 am  each day you do not have to arrive on time when suites you and can leave at any time.
    They will be having entertaiment  and a couple of cheve are spose to be coming along and I think they will be supplying a bbq on the days They will also be having 2WS there as well
 People who come along will be given a goodies bag and t shirt
  If you are interested in attending could you please let me know as I have let them know what size shirts you would require.
You can contact me either on my email or mob 0427019570 The address for mcgraths is on the hwy near the turn off to Mirranda.
WAYNE
Wayne
nsw-club
Guru

I Love my FE

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2003, 01:38:20 AM »

Sorry forgot to put dates it is on this weekend 9 and 10 /8
wayne
Hewart
nsw-club

Model: FC

Holden on forever...

profile.php?id=1071847991 hewart
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2003, 03:35:25 AM »

G'day Wayne...
I could be interested in showing up, at least for a little while on one of the days... I will get back to you when I know for sure...

Would you mind if I was to let some of the other guys from the Southern Sydney Early Holden Car Club know about it...? I'm sure I could drum up at least a couple of people to come along....

Cheers
Les....

Wayne
nsw-club
Guru

I Love my FE

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2003, 05:05:50 AM »

That would be good to let them know more the better
I have to let george from the fj club know how many is coming so they can arrange the shirts
WAYNE
craiga
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2003, 11:33:06 PM »

Hi Everyone,

The FE FC Holden Car Club of NSW has now sanctioned this event, meaning Club Plated cars can attend without specific notification to the Club Plate Registrar.

Could anyone who is attending please advise Wayne via this forum ASAP as he needs to let the organisors know.

Wayne could you in turn please post full and accurate details of the weekends event in the NSW area of this site.

Thanks

Craig.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2003, 11:33:45 PM by craiga » Logged
Hewart
nsw-club

Model: FC

Holden on forever...

profile.php?id=1071847991 hewart
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2003, 08:01:16 AM »

G'day guys...
Took our new digital camera to McGraths on Sunday for a spin.... here are a couple of pics.... you can see a couple more here http://photo.starblvd.net/hewart?st=album&pg=5

Cheers
Les.....

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: