FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:37:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FE-FC HCC of NSW featured on Radio  (Read 1720 times)
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« on: August 02, 2003, 01:07:00 AM »

Guys,

The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW will be (a) featured club in tomorrow morning's "The World on Wheels" broadcast.  If you tune in to 2SER-FM (107.3 on your dial Wink) at 10.50am you will hear yours truly interviewed by John McCoy-Lancaster, presenter of the show.

With the AHD this weekend, Holdens are the focus of tomorrow's show.  It starts at 9.00am, and will feature:

- Paul Morris (V8 Supercar driver)
- Don Loffler (author of "She's a Beauty", "Holden Together" and "The FJ Holden")
- Terry Bebbington (Dr Terry from this forum, a regular panellist on the show)
- The new Holden Manager for NSW (sorry didn't catch her name)
- Morris (Maurice maybe?) Fabietta (races a Monaro door-slammer)
- Peter Fitzpatrick (owner of the blue/white SMOTY FC, recently seen at MotorEx)
- Me

Also there is a huge prize up for grabs involving the SuperCar round at Oran Park.  I can't say any more about it than that, you'll have to listen to the show to find out more.

cheers
RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
customFC
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FC

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun or profit.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2003, 10:22:18 AM »

Hey Richard.
I will be tuned in. I am sure you will represent the club well. John Laws....LOOKOUT!
Regards
Alex

John McCoy-Lancaster
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2003, 10:11:55 AM »

Richard,

Thanks for your input. It was great to touch base. By the way, I have to agree that the website you guys have got is great. I have really enjoyed the interactivity.
Have a Great All Holden Day Tomorrow and listen in to The World on Wheels every week on 107.3FM from 9 till 11. We got a lot going on in the coming weeks and the World on Wheels Team reckon you're really going to like the Oran Park round. Please keep us informed of upcoming events and Holden Happenings.
See you out there cruisin,
John
craiga
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2003, 10:21:23 AM »

Thanks John for your support of not only our club, but of the car movement generally.

We'll be in touch soon regarding that joint run.

Best Regards,

Craig
« Last Edit: August 03, 2003, 10:22:20 AM by craiga » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: