FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 29, 2024, 03:17:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Victorian Auction  (Read 1576 times)
mike

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2003, 05:51:27 AM »

Hi got back from the auction this morning (2:30 am) it was a great day and it was good to just see so many parts in one place, it was hard not to want to bid on everything, I managed to pick up a few good items and the only thing that didnt have a good time was my wallet  Grin Grin and thanks to Ken for his assistance and for answering any queries I had about parts. See you again next year,

regards mike.
59er

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2003, 07:00:46 AM »

I'd like to second this opinion. Thanks to Ken Mclean for all his assistance it would definately be a hell of a lot of hard work organising something of this magnitude. Well done Ken and all the others concerned.  All the best Kev.. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2003, 10:11:14 AM »

Thanks for your kind words guys - the Vic club runs these auctions to flush out the rare and hard to get stuff not only for our own club members, but for all the readers of this forum as well, and lastly for the general public at large.
I appreciate all readers of this forum who took the time to bid on some items and most were rewarded with gaining good stuff at good prices.  
All bidders paid less for the items that they won, than the maximum bid they left with me.  
I am genuinely happy to help people find stuff that they want and enjoy their success just as much as they do.

Regards   Ken
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: