FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:49:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Another reason for my wife to divorce me - add it to the list!  (Read 1984 times)
fe350chev
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2013, 07:24:30 PM »

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Hey, what have others done lately to nearly get divorced or tip her over the edge?

I have started a fifth project. I just bought a very rare 1956 Austin s503 5 ton tipper. I wanted something a bit different and with split window. Last registered in 2005 and was used regularly. Won't take much to get it going. Has anyone had one or known of one. Its a petrol model, drop side, 2 speed diff, four speed box.

Deano

Current Rides: 1958 "Black and White Taxi" FC special Sedan, 1957 FE special Sedan, BA Futura,  2015 VF Commodore, 1956 Austin Tipper Truck
FC Dave

Model: FC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 07:34:05 PM »

I mentioned to my better half that I would like a caravan for the wagon when it is finished. Reply--We already have a van we don't use enough & it's another rego. Better finish the Fc first. Have a browse on the HCVC (heavy commercial vehicle club) forum. Plenty of truck info on there.  My thoughts on the caravan, if i'm in the dog house, at lease I have a place to stay.
fe350chev
Guru

Model: FE and FC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 08:01:41 PM »

LOL. Yeah have been using that forum. Thanks for the tip though. Yes, nice dog house, I have a project caravan that's registered ATM, a jayco so I have a place to stay. I have the front off it. But that doesn't count as a project cos the wife wants it lol. I think she will be thinking that my old acco costs 600 every 6 months for full rego, so yeah, all rego's add up.

Deano

Current Rides: 1958 "Black and White Taxi" FC special Sedan, 1957 FE special Sedan, BA Futura,  2015 VF Commodore, 1956 Austin Tipper Truck
Oggz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2013, 07:10:36 AM »

told her i wanted to buy a bike to fix up and ride....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: