FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:31:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: transport car on rotisserie on trailer  (Read 15321 times)
Ed
Guru

Model: FE

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2012, 10:40:13 AM »

Hi Ian,

that's a very generous offer thanks!, I might just take you up on that

Will send you a PM

Cheers

Ed

in the shed
NES304
Guru

Model: FC

Yes Dear

nes304
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2012, 10:18:25 PM »

hey there i am only new on this site, but after seeing the photos and hearing the opinions, i feel quite at home. first though, i have a car trailer you are welcome to borrow instead of hiring. It doesnt need to be back here immediatley like you have to do with a hire unit. I am in ingleburn.
 best regards
Ian
F!@# YEAH!!!!!  Thats why I love this forum. People are so generous. Just Di@#heads on the commodore forum.

cruisin_doug

Model: other Holden

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2012, 09:55:23 AM »

Shells are pretty light, I transported the ute on my timber trolley on the trailer to the blasters and then on to the painters with no issues until we went to push it into the spray booth. The small castors fell into the grate of the floor - took some prising out! (Naturally the width was a perfect fit so both wheels could drop in at the same time!)

Just rolled it on, tied down the trolley, and used a couple of ratchet straps through the door ways for good measure. Trip was about 100 km over rough roads and on the highway.

Sorry I forgot to take a photo of it on the trailer - busy day that day Roll Eyes

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: