FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 27, 2024, 10:22:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC Parts in WA  (Read 1701 times)
Floaty

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2003, 12:22:39 PM »

I was wondering if anyone may know of an FC club in WA.  I have recently purchased an FC ute and would like to join a club of some kind.  I was also wondering if anybody knows of a good source of spare parts for FCs in WA as I need a few bits and pieces.
fcfromscratch
wa-club

FC - Fantastic Cars

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2003, 12:48:14 PM »

Hi Floaty,

good timing....we're just going through the stuff you have to go through to set up just such a club here in WA.  Where abouts are you?  Write me an email ...

bradgem@iinet.net.au

...with your details and I'll make sure you get the info you need.....

As for your parts wanted list....some will be easy...some not so easy but most can be found.  I've gotten some of my stuff from the good people on this forum over the last year or so....the freight is not always as high as you'd think from the east.....so what you can't get here in the west, someone over there will be bound to have it....

welcome aboard!!....this forum is the GREATEST...join up!

regards....Brad
GREGD

FE & FC HOLDENS ROAR

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2003, 07:52:01 AM »

Great to here that fe-fc holden club happening in WA. I guess that it had to happen soon, info on parts and tecnical help will come as new members come along spill there brains on where all the hiding spots are. This forum will help with parts but only from over here, best trying to source them locally

good luck again
                                                                  Greg
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

Model: FE

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2003, 08:58:25 AM »

Hi all.
Hmm, I don't know about that Greg. I have sent parts to every state & territory in Australia. New Zealand, the USA, UK & even a set of NOTEK spolights to a fella in JAPAN Shocked!!
Western Australia isn't that far away. I recently sent 5 HK GTS 6inch rims with the redline tyres to SA. Total was $80. Not cheap, but they don't grow on trees & the buyer was stoked.
What I am trying to say, is never restrict yourself to your neighbourhood. Look far & wide & you will always find the goodies.

Good hunting,
Rob J

p.s. Great news about the WA club.

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: