FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 29, 2024, 09:30:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Wanted to TRADE FE or FC Sedan for an EK Sedan!  (Read 2741 times)
fendermatt

View Profile
« on: May 19, 2012, 01:13:43 PM »

Hey guys,

I'm wanting to get into an FE or FC sedan, and seeing if anyone wants to get into a twin fin! Putting this out as a feeler- I still love my EK and would happily keep her!

The EK is a very rare Dusk Plum and Cameo Beige roofed colour scheme and is the original Hydramatic transmission/ 138 Grey

I have receipts for about 6k worth of work including a full reco of the 138 Grey this month! She's a very honest car, parcel shelf is still virgin with no holes for speakers, floor has been treated for rust, sills are all good, she does have some bog in the quarters and the doors though.

She's Registered, has new white wall tyres, carpet, venetians and an old set of spats. This old girl is a reliable driver but no show car, chrome is good, paint is fairly good.

I'd probably rate her condition at a conservative 6.5 or 7/10 , 0 being rusted out and 10 being a completely restored car.

I'd be looking for a FE/FC in similar condition.

Located in VIC, any interest and I can elaborate further.
zl296

Model: other Holden

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 02:12:18 PM »

good hunting matt.....

Wink

die young and leave a good looking corpse...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: