FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 07, 2024, 01:18:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: PLEASE READ LOOKING FOR PARTS CAR TO FINISH OFF A PROJECT  (Read 1744 times)
austrucker

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2007, 10:08:08 PM »

hi i am looking for a parts car for my fc wagon it belong to my dad who recently passed away from cancer it was his fav car and sat around in our shed for years i am tying to do it up as a supprise for mum  as she and dad use to go for dates and stuff in it when they first met... i have checked lots of cars and it seems everyone i look out turns out to be worse then the one i have beacause i am young and a girl they seem to think i dont know much about them and try to rip me Embarrassed if you have any old fc/fe cars or part please let me know i can travel within 150ks from where i am (campbelltown nsw) and am willing to pay cash i dont have alot of it though the cheaper the better.... i basicly need a whole new front end.....
anyway thankyou for reading hope to hear from you soon.... oh i am also willing to pay postage on parts that are interstate that can be posted/freighted....

jacki
NES304
Guru

Model: FC

Yes Dear

nes304
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2007, 09:22:06 AM »

Jacki,
Really nice thing you are doing for your mum. What parts are you after?

austrucker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2007, 01:11:53 PM »

hi i need all the front pannels front doors the lower tail gate..... and just a few other bits and peices just email me if you have anything please.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: