FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 30, 2024, 09:28:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: UC Torana and Renault 16TS-Perth  (Read 3138 times)
frank
wa-club

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2007, 06:02:33 AM »

well, I have no undercover room left, otherwise I'd keep them both! PM me if interested. cheers  frank

UC Torana SL: 1979 only 62,000kms, all original. 3.3 T-bar auto, has the Deluxe Pack (all gauges, clock, overriders, AM radio/cassette with dual rear speakers, cloth trim, tinted side and rear windows, laminated windscreen, intermittent wipers ), SLE steering wheel, mudflaps, HD cooling system, new exhaust, new tyres, rebuilt carby. Persian Sand in colour.  no rust, WA rego til 12/07. This car is immaculate and drives like new. $8500.
Renault 16TS Special: all original, manual 1976 in metallic brown, cloth trim, sports wheels, chrome mesh headlight guards, rear mudflaps. small bubble of rust in one rear door.  This car also drives like new, ride and handling even better thant the UC! WA rego til 01/08. $7000.
tasmanisle

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 03:59:31 AM »

Hi,
Do you still have the Renault 16TS for sale and if so could you email me some photos. Does it have the 4 or 5 speed box and what wheels are fitted to it?
thanks
Rob Burgess
mobile 042 442 4682
Smiley
tasmanisle

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 10:36:40 PM »

Not sure if my email address is included, it is r_burgess@email.com.
thanks,
Rob Burgess
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: