FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:05:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Wedding Cars  (Read 3653 times)
nathan

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2007, 12:19:43 PM »

G'day all,
Im looking to source two FC/FE for my wedding in Adelaide on Australia day 2008, to complement my restored maroon and white FC wagon. The only catch is the girls want Aircon?! (Apparently people didn't get married before it) Mine has a cooler its called an eskie full of coopers. I would consider retro fitting aircon as payment/bribe for anyone willing.
(PS if anyone has done this before I would be keen to chat with ya)
You can get me on 02 66811451 or 0431130260
Cheers Nathan  
NES304
Guru

Model: FC

Yes Dear

nes304
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2007, 07:29:05 PM »

I would consider retro fitting aircon as payment/bribe for anyone willing.
Bugger me!

and the transport to SA? pity your not in Bris mate, my White with dark metallic red insert dark red / white interior would match the wagon well

http://fefcholden.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9301.80.html

nathan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 07:07:35 PM »

Cheers, everyone but the problems been sorted just using the Grand parents VX and VB Statesmens for the Girls and spent the money I saved in my car everyones a winner, Looks like there is a niche market to be filled in SA anyone keen to go into business let us know, Cheers Nathan
captainbill

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 04:25:20 PM »

i hear u mate,i'm an sa boy and i keep busy with friends weddings.its seems there is not enough old cars around for this purpose.my fc is not finished yet,but i have an orange and white fb special sedan with a small block chev that i enjoy in the meantime.
Hotlips
sa-club

I love my EFFEE

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 12:52:39 PM »

Hi there, as in the previous "wedding cars wanted" I have stated that in SA if you belong to a club and have Historic Registration YOU CANNOT hire your car for weddings (major major fines if you do).  Even if you aren't historically registered and own a stock or modified vehicle, your insurance company probably has a clause stating that unless previously agreed, you CANNOT USE YOUR CAR for weddings etc (again default insurance otherwise).  There are a lot of OLD STYLE cars in Adelaide for hire but I think they cost the earth like everything else!!!  Cheers Hotlips

I am woman, hear me ROAR - "vrrmm vrrmm"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: