FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:20:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: [NSW 21st birthday  (Read 2934 times)
graham_fuller
nsw-club
Guru

Model: FE

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2002, 01:45:07 AM »

To all who organised this event, well done.Great food ,venue,and time had by all.The movies were great.What a great venue for a Christmas Party.

Cheers,Graham
RET
Administrator
Guru

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2002, 02:07:41 AM »

Thanks - like always it was a team effort.  I just had to find my videos and do the music.  CraigA organised the kids colouring in competition, and John Rap organised the venue.  Marg organised the food, and Craig Wilson (aka Poppy, aka Wood-duck) put the ad in the paper all those years ago to get the club started.

Re the venue:  Funny you should say that.  It's already been discussed.  In fact, some interest has been expressed in holding the monthly meetings there as well.  Got any thoughts on that?

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
graham_fuller
nsw-club
Guru

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2002, 02:38:24 AM »

Ret monthly meetings there would be fantastic.
Cheers,Graham Grin
Wayne
nsw-club
Guru

I Love my FE

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2002, 05:11:46 AM »

I would like to put my 2 cents worth in and agree that  I think it would be good for our meetings and xmas party.  Also like to say how good the night was good work by all who was involved in the organising. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
WAYNE
Hewart
nsw-club

Model: FC

Holden on forever...

profile.php?id=1071847991 hewart
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2002, 09:54:19 AM »

G'day guys..

I wasn't there long enough for the dinner, but I thought the venue was cool - once we found it - plenty of room to park the cars, on the grass and the car park out front, and also plenty of room for the kids to run around....

The bits of video I saw were great... surprising how many of the old girls' are still around after all those years... Also it was good to finally meet up with a few oif the guys and there were some top looking FEs and FCs there to top it all off....!!

... and my kids loved the colouring in too...!!! job well done to all involved...

Cheers...
Les....

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: