FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:40:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: fe horn ring  and wheel  (Read 3011 times)
remembermeok2002
« on: February 05, 2007, 06:50:17 AM »

hi i have a fe horn ring  fairly good for ware plus its on sterring wheel that has a lot of cracks in it but seems still to be solid and firm  offers here  thanks , keith.574fun. qld.
TAYZ
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 11:15:46 PM »

I will take the horn ring if its in good nick.  Im dubious on post a bit as the last one I got through post broke.  Have you got a price you want for it at all???   I dont like making an offer on here, dont want to offend.....!!!! just kidding Grin

tayz
Glenn 'Stinky' Stankevicius
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Willaston, South Australia

Glenn.Stankevicius
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2007, 12:42:11 AM »

Keithu, I realise that you are a newbie here, but please read the "Please Read before posting" thread about posting items for sale - http://www.fefcholden.org.au/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=p4sale;action=display;num=1015647086

You need to specify a price and not ask for offers.

remembermeok2002
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2007, 01:17:10 AM »

sorry stinky  ok sure thing  what sorta price would you ask for a horn ring stinky?its fairly good outer is lil crazed  the clear thingy over the top if you know whati mean but its quite visable  rest is ok hey. may be you could give me an idea please. genuinely  thanks keith 574fun.
RET
Administrator
Guru

Model: FE

richard.e.thomas ret56fe
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2007, 02:47:54 AM »

If you do a search in the parts for sale board for "horn ring" you might find prices for which they've been previously offered.  A search on Ebay might be worthwhile too.

With any luck there is some overlap between those prices and the amount you're willing to sell for.  Even on Ebay (the proper home of the $OFFER price-point) you still need to specify the minimum or opening bid.

RET

OurCarClub.com.au is a web-based data management application, custom built for car clubs and their volunteer officials. More info...
TAYZ
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2007, 03:11:47 AM »

Keith this is no bearing on what you want for yours.

I bought one at a swap last week for $10- its in good nick but fairly pitted.
I bought one off e-bay from a forum member for $25- its was in good nick but got damaged in the post.

Im sure you can get shit ones cheaper and good ones for a lot more!!!  as i said this is only a small indication on the last couple that i have bought (o/t Keith im detecting  HD 1 owner..... am i right??)

tayz
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 03:14:14 AM by TAYZ » Logged
remembermeok2002
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 05:20:19 AM »

what ru on about hd ?
Huh  not with you sorry.ok no worries about the horn ring . i guessil keep it a while he he thanks keith574fun.
remembermeok2002
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 05:31:29 AM »

horn ring and wheel looks good hanging over my holden bar he he  Grin
TAYZ
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 10:14:34 AM »

No worries Keithu, keep it there and enjoy it mate. Tongue  good luck with your other items..

tayz
« Last Edit: February 06, 2007, 10:18:30 AM by TAYZ » Logged
remembermeok2002
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2007, 11:51:36 AM »

fe horn ring now sold .  Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: