FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:00:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Tug in the park  (Read 2335 times)
Ed
Guru

Model: FE

Ed74mnd
View Profile
« on: February 02, 2007, 10:50:27 PM »

Tug in the Park,

whose going?
Ive never been before, is it easy to find? and what's the go with entry/parking etc?

Cheers

Ed

in the shed
GMH-O57(FLASH BACK 57)
nsw-club

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2007, 12:07:18 AM »

ed i will be going its this sunday if ur comin from syd take the stanwell park turn off follow tht through the national park an turn left i dont think u can enter on the day but if ur goin make sure its early as there will be no parking

craiga
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2007, 01:17:28 AM »

There's no pre-entry required, customs, hot rods and pre-75 Muscle Cars.

Parking is at a premium, the organisers told me to be there before 8.00am. I've been the last few years, great day and perfect location. Food is a tough one though, VERY popular kiosk on site.

Feb 4 Bay Area HR Club “Tug in the Park”, Stanwell Park, hot rods and customs welcome, $5 per car, one of the biggest one day events in NSW! ASRF Sanctioned, info Ph Chris 02 9773 9808, 0419 638 942, bayareasydney@hotmail.com.

See you there :-)

Cheers,

Craig.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: