FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 24, 2024, 08:21:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: EK UTE. (movie star)  (Read 2242 times)
slim
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Ring 0420768346 for genuine FE/FC parts.

View Profile
« on: September 06, 2006, 07:19:54 PM »

Im selling an EK UTILITY. This car made an appearance in the Bryan Brown movie filmed in Sydney a few years ago called "two Hands"  It was canary yellow , but has since been Sandblasted and painted in Red lead. Its ready to go off to a painter and have a few small visible rust repairs and paint. Front windscreen is out but with ute. It has a good tailgate on it and the spare wheel door is good also . Every panel is on it. It is a Drivable car fitted with strong 179 Red motor , 4 speed on the floor. Still has good trim and bench seat fitted.It has standard wheels on it. Minimal rust, And what rust there is , Its visible due to sandblasting. It is a very easy restoration project as its more or less complete and drivable. I want $2000 for it. Im in Liverpool NSW . Ring Sl;im 0401303998. I can provide Emails at request as I have just purchased my digital camera.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 09:17:21 AM by slim » Logged

Im located at Liverpool, NSW
Brad

Model: FC

My FC Van in 1986 and I still have It

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2006, 07:13:38 AM »

Slim
     Is the ute still for sale ,if so can you send me some pic's and info on suspension and brakes. Also any other info regarding the car that I need to know to get the car on the road. Not too worried about body or paint just mechanicals. The wife wants to drive it instead of her 96 EL saphire wagon with cruise and electric everything.
Can't say I blame her Grin. She misses the FB Cry.
   Brad.

Id rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal labotomy
slim
Guru

Model: FE and FC

Ring 0420768346 for genuine FE/FC parts.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2006, 07:02:16 PM »

The 179 engine in this ute is Very strong , Not fumey or Smokey. It has Electronic Ignition and Extractors fitted also. Now have photos for anybody interested. Cheers Slim

Im located at Liverpool, NSW
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: