FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:04:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Any of you guys goin' to Wintersun?  (Read 4972 times)
bent8-58

The older it gets-the slower it was!

View Profile
« on: May 19, 2006, 08:52:55 AM »

Gaday!
  Just thought l'd drop a line to see if any of you guys are going to Wintersun this year. We got our entrant stuff back yesterday,so its all go so far! We've been for the last 5-6 years l guess,but this years the first time we've entered.Looking forward to actually having a car there this time!                        daz. Cool

I LOVE CATS.....BUT I CANT EAT A WHOLE ONE BY MYSELF.
Sheriff
qld-club

Model: FE

FEs rule!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 08:34:10 AM »

G'day Daz.   Yep.  Wife and I are off to Wintersun this year as first-timers.. Have been wanting to go for years and have not had the opportunity.  Not taking car though.  Taking caravan to Kingscliff for 10 days and travelling to and fro.  Looking forward to it.  Let me know your car description and will look out for you.  Cheers,  Mike.
bent8-58

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 09:37:04 AM »

Gaday Mike!
 We'll be there in the FC  over the back in the park, l think its called Goodwin park, its about 3 streets back from the water,its a bit more relaxed over there.(lt gets VERY crowded on the main streets)- a lot of people dont realise theres a car show over there as well,that sounds good to us! lts about the only holiday we get during the year.But dont let me put you off,its well worth
it,it has a atmosphere all of its own,especially the night cruises,(we're in Sunday night l think).
 Oh yeah, the car is a silver & blue FCsedan with a Chev heart transplant & we SHOULD be parked next to a red '34 Dodge sedan,hope to see you there & catch up!                                              Daz.

rockinmama

rock & roll rebels

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 09:58:20 AM »

Hi,

Me & Hubby are going to Wintersun too. We are in Perth WA.

We have been going for the last 3 years, it's such a blast.
We will keep an eye out for your car & say hi.

I have an FC mauve & white, Ive had it for about a year, I hav'nt done anything to it YET!!!!!

See Ya
FC58Van

FC Pano's are the best.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 12:10:01 AM »

Hi All

We will  be there and can't wait.
We have the Cream FC Panel Van and we are parked on Marine Parade.
See you all there.

Ellie
Cool Cool Cool
4hammers
tas-club
Guru

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 12:48:04 AM »

Hi
I will be in the vicinity & will come down for a look, but my Bus won't be entered. Look out for me in my 62 Split window Kombi (Look at the avatar). Will be cruising around there for about 5 days or so, before heading down the coast. Hoope to catch up with some Holden people.

Rob J

WTB..FE FC Commercial...Stock plz
fccool59

rain sucks     http://www.yout ube.com/watch?v =N1Uj

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 06:35:39 AM »

Ive decided to give it a miss this year but next year ill be there for sure, coolangatta sure shows what a crap place sydney is especaially at this time of year.

rain sucks  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Ujma1lBac    rain sucks     rain sucks
Sheriff
qld-club

FEs rule!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2006, 03:30:32 AM »

Got home today after 10 days in Coolangatta Region.  Suffering from "Classic Car" or "Hot Rod" overload I think.  Whether you just love cars or are a  rev head or hoon, Wintersun has to be heaven.  Even though it was a bit damp a great time was had.  Vintage 50s/60s music played by the many bands was also good stuff! Stood around your car for a while on Sat. arvo, daz,  but bloke in the EH next door said he hadn't seen you for a while.  Great Car and great job.  A good number of FEs/FCs (FCs sadly outnumbered FEs though,  can't understand that?? Grin)  Will be back next year for sure.  Highly recommended!  Cheers,   Mike.
bent8-58

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2006, 08:37:32 AM »

Gaday Mike,
 l know what you mean by Hot rod Overload! We're all Wintersunned out!
 Sorry l missed you -,Allan said somebody from the website was hoping to catch up when we got back there,- we ended up getting a wheelchair for my wife,she's 7 1/2 months pregnant & spent most of Sat. car-perving. l must have been looking in all the wrong places- i only found 2 FC's,the yellow van& the LHD ute parked next to each other. Oh, tell a lie l saw the cream FC van that Ellie replied to me about in the Sat. night cruise.(Only the die-hards braved the miserable weather on Sat. night!) We put the FC in the Sunday night cruise,it played up a bit,cause it was getting hot(no suprises there)but we had a ball especially my son Cooper, hes nearly 2 1/2 & every time l gave the loud pedal a squeeze he would squeal & giggle(God help us-another revhead in the family) he loved it.
  lt was a great weekend,definetly not a break- it was a lot more full-on than previous years,but we had a ball.
lt's a shame we didnt get to catch up,but hey theres always next year l guess!
                                                   Daz.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: