FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
September 29, 2024, 09:18:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: FC sedan. 350 chev , Auto for sale  (Read 12002 times)
minifcvan
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2006, 07:18:53 AM »

thanks leon, we pulled the sub frame off today.there is a bit of rust in it but a easy repair. the body once its stripped will be going to melbourne to converted to a two door with a 4?inch chop(thanks to jamie fe hotrod) for his new project. a few of you out there think its ashame to pull such a car apart but as a "GREAT" australian said once....... SUCH IS LIFE......  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin cheers mark
fe hotrod

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2006, 05:45:47 AM »

;)It might be ashame to not restore this fc to its former glory,but at least its going to a good home even if its going to become a radical custom,as i now have 2 shells to do this chop top,which over the last couple of years i have put a lot of research,talked to a lot of customisers on the best way to chop a fc roof!!this project will be sort of long term as money will dictate on how quick it will be finished,but one thing i would hate is to see a good fc rust into the weeds or head to sims for scrap!!!as i get started i will document everything as i go with plenty of pics so stay tuned.......cheers jamie Wink
SRVLIVES

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2006, 07:20:34 AM »

Mate, if you're gonna chop it, please drop it on it's guts too Roll Eyes

There sure have been some ugly chopped early holdens with 4x4 stances over the years......

fe hotrod

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2006, 08:11:42 AM »

;)Shane you dont have to worry about that!!!my daily driver is dropped as far as it possibly can be,and i agree with you it has to be as low as possible, so my next trip to the states im sure my suit case will be as heavy as hell with a full set of air bags and not too many clothes!!!cheers jamie Wink
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: