FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
October 07, 2024, 08:28:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The FE-FC Holden Car Club of NSW are proud to host the 19th FE-FC Holden Nationals. Check out the announcement video for more.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: ORIGINAL REGO PAPERS !  (Read 2886 times)
Blown_FC

FC Holdens & Mini Coopers....Cars of the Century

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2006, 06:53:08 AM »

Just found this for sale on Ebay.     This is not my ad and I'm not trying to help sell it for who ever is selling it.

In fact.....I'd be a bit dissapointed if some clown has come accross these papers and is trying to profit from it, instead of contacting the nearest FC car club and offering it to the club .

It is the original Rego papers for a an FC wagon back in 1959.

This sort of find would be priceless if you happen to now own this car.   If it were my car, I would give my left leg for such papers ( it's now manual, no need for a clutch leg anyway ).

So I'm posting the link on this site, on the off chance someone out there actually has this car and would be excited to buy the original rego papers.  

To me, it's something that all us FC owners wish we could find.

Having said all this, the ebayer may be genuine, and may even be a member of this site, and may have tried to find the owner which in that case I wish them all the best selling the papers, but for the $35 asking price, is hardly going to make them rich.....too me, I'd get more satisfaction in trying to find the current owner and offering it to them ( if possible ).

If it's your car......here's the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/VERY-RARE-FC-WAGON-1959-NSW-REGO-PAPERS-GREAT-CON_W0QQitemZ170005328787QQihZ007QQcategoryZ32058QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Graeme

one of thses days my wagon will be finished.....

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2006, 09:19:06 AM »

Hey Blown,

Yeah I know what you mean about the original rego papers and finding the owner.  

I am lucky enough to have the original rego papers for my fc wagon.  The car belonged to my grandfather and he was a hoarder and when he died he left me the car and my grandmother found the papers and gave them to me.  It really does make the car priceless....

Graeme
mcl1959
vic-club
Guru

FE's rule

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2006, 10:24:05 AM »

Good stuff,very late car - 9 Dec 1959.  Pity no body number recorded on the papers.

Regards Ken
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: