FE-FC Holden Discussion Forum
July 08, 2024, 03:17:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Are you a member of one of the FE-FC Holden Car Clubs of Australia ? If you are, get access to the Club-Member-only area of this discussion board. Send an IM to the board admin, including your real name and club to get access.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: HELP/ADVICE ON SELLING QLD PLATES  (Read 1186 times)
bent8-58

The older it gets-the slower it was!

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2006, 11:34:40 AM »

Gaday guys,
l'm playing with the idea of selling my QLD personalized plates, GMH 58.Firstly l'm not desperate to sell them ,so l wont be giving them away,but on the other hand l dont consider myself to be one of these knobs that sells a pair of plates for $15,000.They are doing time in a cupboard locked away & l thought they might be exactly what someone is looking for. l was thinking l would like to get at least $800 for them,any less & l dont think its worth it,you never know l might have 2 FC's again one day!
 l thought l'd try you guys first for 2 reasons:- first to give you guys first crack at them & secondly if anyones got any ideas on the best way to see what theyre worth. l've sold a fair bit of stuff on EBAY but so far nearly everythings gone down south so thats no good for qld. plates! They're white letters on dark blue with the front one a slimline plate.
 While we're on the subject my wife is thinking the same thing with her plates theyre MIZ 64 (black & white)
Shes thinking something round the $700 mark.Thanks for your help. Daz.

I LOVE CATS.....BUT I CANT EAT A WHOLE ONE BY MYSELF.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Share this topic...
In a forum (BBCode) 
In a site/blog (HTML)

Jump to: